Sunday, September 16, 2012

DeLUSHious Sunday Treats: Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Hello Lovelies :) Happy Sunday to all! Today I'm going to talk about a product that almost turned me into a snobby girl, definitely not a classy one. When I discovered the amazing benefits of this body conditioner and the effect it had on me and my skin, I most definitely wanted to keep the secret all to myself, yeah rude of me I know, but hey, I changed my way of thoughts, and today I want to introduce you to my new best friend in the shower ;) Meet Ro's Argan Body conditioner. Wait what? BODY conditioner? Yep. Exactly how this sounds, while in the shower you slather this beauty all over your body, wait a few minutes (depending on how much conditioning you want) then rinse it off. The result? Well, it's nothing short of a miracle for me.



The smell of this is quite pleasing to my nose, to me, this smells definitely of roses, but also something a little more sweet, maybe it's honey, I'm not quite sure, all I know is that just smelling this little black pot, definitely lifts my mood, and it does it well. I think something worth mentioning is that my friend Estella thinks this smells like apple pie, which I think is completely insane, but it gives you some perspective on what people associate with certain scents. Smell aside, this also left my skin very very very soft. When I rinsed it I almost didn't like the fact that I could feel the product, it almost felt greasy, even..lardy? Not sure how to describe it girls, but I could definitely feel some kind of oily residue. However, fast forward to when I was patting myself dry with my towel, and that't when I entered heaven. My skin was moisturized, but no longer felt oily, it smelled amazing, was soft to the touch and it had the most subtle glow.



I have to say, I'm hooked. However, I think for me this will be more of a luxury product, because it's pretty pricey for an everyday thing, The smell lingers, which is great if you love it as much as I do, but no so much if you aren't a fan of sweet rosey smells. All in all, I think it's worth a look the next time you go to LUSH, maybe ask for a demo or a sample, most people love this product, maybe you will too!



I do suffer a lot when I rinse it off, because I feel like I'm literally letting my money go down the drain, oh LUSH, give me this as a birthday present every year yeah? :) One can dream!

Hope you guys have an awesome rest of your Sunday! I can't believe it's back-to-work day tomorrow, weekends sure do fly by :(

No comments:

Post a Comment