Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall 2011 Polish Picks!

Left to right: Butter London Tea with the Queen, Butter London Toff, OPI Meet me on the Star Ferry, OPI We'll Always Have Paris, OPI Bling Dynasty, Sally Hansen Wine Not?
 Michelle:

So fall is finally here! Time to bring out the scarves, boots, coats, and NEW NAIL POLISH!!! In the fall I like wearing more of the neutral colors, purples, and deeper/darker colors. So starting on the left is Butter London's "Tea With a Queen." It is described as "on the pink side of tan, very neutral" and honestly the description says it all. It just gives your nails a very polished and sophisticated look. Next is Butter London's "Toff'." I did a NOTD (nail of the day) for this one so I won't go on and on, but in a nutshell it is a purple-toned dusty pink. Moving on to OPI first is "Meet me on the Star Ferry," which is a metallic medium purple. Then is "We'll Always Have Paris," which is my absolute ALL TIME favorite nail polish! It is a deep dark purple/burgundy creme color. From afar it might appear to be black, but up close its a gorgeous color :) Last from OPI is "Bling Dynasty" and it is a metallic bronze golden color. This is an example of a neutral color only shimmery to add a little umph, if you know what I mean. The last one is one from Sally Hanson, "Wine Not?" and like the name foreshadows, it is a shimmery deep red wine color which I think is perfect for fall!

What are your favorite polish colors for fall?

Happy Tuesday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment