Friday, May 20, 2011

Haul time! Ulta and Target :)



Angie says:

Yaaaaay its friday!!! I'm so happy it's finally friday..I had a looooooong week.   We just wanted to show you a couple of things that we picked up at Target and Ulta and no..we didn't plan the fact that we both got something from Ulta and Target, we are just both cool like that :)

 So from Ulta i got the Urban Decay Naked Palette...FINALLY, I have been wanting to get this since probably November of last year and I finally caught it in stock! I figured since I have been a good girl working and not spending money that I deserved it :) So I got it and it is fabulous, I cannot wait to start using those awesome eyeshadows, all the colors are super wearable and neutral so im definitely going to wear them to work! Also from Ulta I got the NYX lipstick in Rose Bud, I have always wanted to try their lipsticks, and since i only needed a couple dollars for free shipping, I figured I should add it to my bag. From Target i got  the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in 07, I got this because i actually don't own a very good under eye concealer, and i have heard a lot of people say how good this product is, so i decided to give it a try. Next I got two things from no.7, I got a cheek tint in the shade peach silk and I got their Extravagant Lashes Mascara in the shade Brown/Black , I need to discuss the mascara later on..because..well..it's special, lets just leave it at that. Lastly, i got a bronzer from NYC, because I am super pale and i need something to make me look alive this summer and not like i belong in the Adams family :) Well that is it..that is all I got, hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!




Michelle Says:




So my haul is more of a mini-haul haha basically a few necessities and perhaps a self gift or two ;) Let me get through the basics first from Ulta. I got a bottle of Skintimate Skin Therapy Moisturizing Saving Gel which is a must with the scattered warm days we’ve been having here in the LA area, and you can’t wear shorts without nicely shaved legs right?! Next I got a bottle of Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturing Sea Salt Spray for some sexy beachy waves. Lastly I needed a new hair straighter since a certain someone broke the one I had (ughh!), so I got the Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Sleek & Curl Straightener. It’s nothing fancy but I’m sure it’ll fit its purpose, besides I very rarely straighten my hair, if anything I only use a straightener for my bangs =)



So those were all the things I needed but if you’re like me you know that it’s impossible to go into a beauty store and not get yourself a little treat, hence my Turquoise & Caicos Essie polish. I really hate that I got this AFTER posting my summer/spring polish favorites because this polish has quickly climbed to the top of my list! Turquoise, aqua, and all those sea blue-green kind of colors and my favorite colors so I just couldn’t resist when I saw this polish, and of course I tried it on as soon as I got home.

 
Another thing I grabbed on a whim was the Real Techniques Travel Essentials brush set by Samantha Chapman. Sam is a make up artist and has a beauty channel that she shares with her sister Nic on Youtube for those who don’t already know, and I think she is simply fantastic! Her tutorials are always so nicely polished and you can just tell she knows what she’s talking about so when I found out she had her own line of brushes I had to check them out! I also wanted to get her eye shadow brush set but they were out of stock. From what I’ve heard they’ve been going off the racks quite rapidly so I’m hoping I can get my hands on them soon. Last of all I too got a Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in number 07 from Target.

The concealers in this palette have been compared to some of the Laura Mercier concealers so I guess I’ll have to be the judge of that ;) haha



Hope you all have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment