Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters!

For the few of you who haven't heard already, Revlon has released a new permanent line of Colorburst Lip Butters. When I hear "lip butter" I automatically think of something like this:
These are lovely too, but not very practical since you have to clean your finger after each use. Unless, you have a brush you use with it. Revlon sort of took the idea of a lip butter and took it up a notch by removing the messy finger problem, and placing the lip butter in the form of a lipstick!
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Sugar Plum

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Red Velvet
These basically have the pigmentation of a lipstick, and the moisture of a lip balm, it's the perfect combo! Of course there are a few shades in the collection that are more on the sheer side, but I think that's the case with all make up collections. The collection consists of 20 different colors, but I only picked up two of them, Sugar Plum and Red Velvet. I feel like these two are perfect fall and winter  shades, so I didn't feel the need to get any more for now, but will definitely be back for some spring colors when the time comes ;)

Overall, I would definitely recommend these, especially this season when our lips tend to get a little dryer and could use the extra moisture. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Happy Tuesday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment