Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NOTD: Khloe had a little Lam-Lam by Nicole by OPI



As soon as I heard the Kardashian sisters would be releasing a nail polish collection I knew I'd HAVE to try them out. The collection consists of 14 colors that are named as follows: All Kendall-ed Up, Sealed with a Kris, Kim-pletely In Love, Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam, Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi, Rainbow in the S-kylie,  Disco Dolls, Listen to Your Momager!, Wear Something Spar-kylie, It’s All About the Glam, Follow Me on Glitter, Kendall on the Katwalk, and My Empire… My Rules.




All the shades are lovely of course, but the one that really caught my eye was Khloe had a litte Lam-Lam. Teal is my favorite color and Khloe had a little Lam-Lam is a deep blue-green teal color, practically made for me ;) In the picture you can't really see its green undertones, but I assure you, they're there! It has no glitter, or sheen to it, which is the type of finish I enjoy most during the fall. I was able to find the collection, or excuse me, the Kollection, at my local Wal-mart and don't really know where else you could purchase them. I already know I will be wearing this quite often in the coming months, and who knows, I might even go back for more haha

What colors would you guys like to try?

Happy Wednesday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment