Friday, November 11, 2011

NOTD: Facets of Fuchsia by Revlon

The moment I saw this polish it basically called my name. Have any of you noticed that glitter polishes have become really in this season?! Well I noticed, I mean OPI's new collection has some, China Glaze brought some out too, and obviously so did Revlon. Now, I have to admit this was not a in the moment purchase. I took a few days to think about it because glitter polishes are always such a fuss to remove. But after seeing it time and time again every time I walked into a store, I finally gave in, and I am ever so glad that I did! First of all let me say that I am VERY impressed with the wear of this polish! This was my first Revlon nail  polish and it didn't chip for like an entire week, maybe even longer if I hadn't taken it off haha. Furthermore, the black base of this polish is very nice and opaque after two coats, however, it does not at all cover the purple glitter. I got so many compliments while wearing it, everyone thought I had layered two polishes. I just love it, it has the darkness I like for these months, PLUS the beautiful sparkle of the glitter which is perfect with the holidays coming up. On another note, I've heard through other blogs that it is comparable to a polish released by Deborah Lippmann called Bad Romance. If you'd like to see pictures of that one, I suggest checking out Allison's blog. From what I can see, they are indeed VERY similar. Their prices differ greatly though, with Revlon being around $5 and Deborah Lippmann around $18.

What do you guys think of it?

Happy Friday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment