Sunday, September 25, 2011

NOTD: Butter London Toff


How many of you went out to Ulta's Butter London buy one get one FREE sale on Tuesday?! Best bet I did!! Butter London nail polishes are great not only for their selection of colors and quality, but also because they are a "3 Free company," so their polishes do not contain formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP. Toluene and DBP are toxin's that have been linked to causing reproductive and developmental side effects on babies, and formaldehyde is a known human carcinogen (cancer causing). Now, the amount of exposure to these toxin's should also be taken into to account, so I don't want you guys freaking out on me because one or two of your polishes contain any of these. It's just like x-rays, if taken in moderation, no real harm is done. Any-who, Toff was one of the colors I picked up since I like purple-toned colors for the fall. It is described as "a darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink." It applied beautifully, very smooth and practically complete opacity with a single coat. I still applied two coats though (force of habit) and a top coat :) I absolutely love this polish and think it'll flatter any skin tone so next time you're at Ulta give it a look! You can also find these polishes on their website .

Happy Sunday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment