Friday, June 22, 2012

Nail of the Day: Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen


Hello beauties! So first let me just ask, who else is excited about this weekend being the first weekend of summer?! Definitely spending it poolside :) Anyway, with it being officially summer I wanted to share with you all this brightly colored nail polish by Sally Hansen called Pacific Blue. I've never really been into blue nail polishes, I love teals and aquas but I'd never had a true blue colored one like this. I didn't think I could pull off a color like this to be honest, but O.M.G I love the way it looks! I seriously could not stop looking at my nails the first time I used it, its definitely my favorite at the moment. Now I'm excited to try out other blue nail polishes ranging from different brands to different shades of blue!

Do you have a favorite blue polish?

<3 Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment