Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wishlist: February 2012

While browsing through beauty blogs the other day, I came across Amarixe's "Beauty Wishlist" post and just HAD to make a list of my own. Haha. So here it is guys, the list of beauty products that have been gnawing at my wallet, and just might make their way thru!

  1. Mac's Party Parrot Lip Stick $14.50
This lipstick is from Mac's Iris Apfel collection released only a few weeks ago. It is described as a "bright red-pink" and has a matte finish. Lately I've definitely been enjoying matte lips and with spring right around the corner, this lip stick would be perfect! This is a limited edition shade so I suggest getting your hands on one before it's too late, if you're interested of course.

2. Chanel's Blush Horizon De Chanel $58
This blush is part of their Spring 2012 Harmoine de Printemps collection. Again this is a limited edition product. It combines 5 different shades of pink and peach tones, with the Chanel logo imprinted in the powder. It just looks so elegant, who wouldn't like taking this out of their purse?!



3. Real Technique's Core Collection $18
I already have a few of the Real Technique brushes by Samantha Chapman and have been sooooo pleased with them. They don't shed what so ever, they're so soft, and they apply make up flawlessly. I bought their eye brushes set and unfortunately had to return them, not because of the quality or anything like that, simply because I did not find them to be essential. I already have enough eye shadow brushes in my collection, so just couldn't justify getting more. Their face brushes on the other hand I can no longer live without! Plan on getting them all eventually :)

4. Origins Zero Oil Pore Purifying Toner $19.50
I haven't used a toner in a very, very long time. In case you haven't read in other posts, I have oily acne prone skin, so I'm constantly on the hunt for products that will help reduce oil in order to prevent breakouts. I have really sensitive skin and have had trouble with a lot of products so I want to try more natural products. I've heard a lot of good things about Origins, so who knows, I might give in to this toner soon.

Well, there you have it, my current wishlist. Maybe this means you'll be seeing a haul soon? Haha.


What's on your wishlist?

-Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Droolworthy picks. I'm craving party parrot and pink pigeon for quite a while now.

    ReplyDelete