Friday, December 23, 2011

NOTD: Rage by Orly


Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well. With Christmas only two days away, I thought I'd share with you all the polish I've decided to wear that day. This Christmas I will be wearing Orly's Rage on my nails. I decided on this one because I wanted something different from the typical reds. I feel like this rose-gold color is just as festive because its glittery/metallic finish remind me of gift wrapping paper. This is the only Orly polish I own and I simply love it because it's quite a unique color and all you need is two coats for complete opacity. You can find Orly polishes at most drugstores and they're around $7 per bottle. The picture above honestly doesn't do this polish justice so you should definitely check it out in person if you get the chance!

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate, with your family and loved ones. Be safe and keep an eye out for my New Years Eve look ;)

-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment