Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nail Of The Day: Fast Track by China Glaze



Hello beauties! We are now in March, which means: THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am incredibly excited about the upcoming Hunger Games movie releasing on the 23rd, and honestly all things Hunger Games. I read the books, I will watch the movie, so it only makes sense that I would also get my hands on some of the polishes from the Hunger Games collection released by China Glaze. The one in the pictures above is called Fast Track. I would describe it as a nude with fine golden glitter. As far as nudes go, I feel like this a little darker than your typical nudes, almost a light brown. You definitely need two coats to get full opacity, but if you want to use it as a top coat over another color, one coat will do. I really love this color and feel like I will get a lot of use out of it during the summer. It's basically a nude with a punch, so it's a nice for the days you want something that looks sophisticated, yet fun. The entire collection consists of 12 colors, with finishes ranging from cream, to chunky glitter, so chances are, there's something for everyone's individual taste.

Which will you be rocking opening night?

Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment